pH Indicator Test Strips
- pH Range : 0-14
- 100 Individual pH paper strips per box.
- Instantly know the alkalinity or acidity of your liquid.
- Verified for Accuracy: a digital pH meter in a laboratory setting was used to confirm pH levels.
- 2 packs, Item No. 1033
- 1 pack of 100 strips, Item No. 1003
- 1 case of 10 packs, Item No. 1023
Directions to Use:
Remove a single test strip from the plastic container, submerge top half of strip into solution making sure all 4 colored squares are covered for a minimum of 1 second. Remove and compare colored squares after 3 seconds of drying time.
Match the color of the squares to the pH diagram on the box label to obtain the pH value of the tested liquid.
A pH value of 7 is neutral. A pH value less than 7 is acidic, while a pH reading greater than 7 is alkaline.